Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MapleStory - JVizzle 3rd Job Advancement





I posted this video on YouTube on January 24, 2006. I was playing on the MS Global, Bera server at the time. It is truly a blast from the past for me as I haven't played MapleStory in years... But I'd like to share this with you. It shows the journey my Ice/Lightning Wizard went through to advance to an "Ice/Lightning Mage".

Music Playlist:
Foxy - Get off
Hard-Fi - Unnecessary Trouble
Hard-Fi - Gotta Reason
Red Hot Chilli Peppers - Can't Stop
Bennie K - Dreamland
Incubus - Megalomaniac 

2 comments:

  1. I remember downloading this video onto my ipod video in freshman year of high school because i thought the third job advancement was the most amazing thing to ever happen to anyone back then :P. I'd end up watching it in math over and over again, drooling over the bandit doing assaulter on those penguins :D. And that song Can't Stop just stuck in my head for weeks.

    ReplyDelete